Furnace Repairs in Quincy & Hingham, MA
Has the heat suddenly stopped working during an icy Boston winter? Don’t wait and freeze, call Efficiency Plumbing & Remodeling today. Our experienced technicians can get your furnace up and working quickly, bringing warmth back to your home.
To schedule furnace repairs, call or contact Efficiency Plumbing & Remodeling online!
Furnace Repair Services
From identifying each issue to carrying out the best quality service, you can trust Efficiency Plumbing & Remodeling to take care of your furnace issues quickly and effectively. Our professionals know just what to look for when you’re experiencing issues, which means they get your furnace fixed faster.
Efficiency Plumbing & Remodeling is your local furnace company you can trust in Quincy, Hingham, and Boston’s South Shore. Call or request service online to schedule a technician today.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
Are you experiencing issues with your furnace? These issues can be unsettling, so rule out a dangerous situation by contacting a professional to inspect gas valves. After ruling out an emergency gas situation, contact Efficiency Plumbing & Remodeling if you’re experiencing any of the following issues:
- Unusually high heating bills – Heating costs spiking indicate that your furnace is using more energy than usual. Modern furnaces consistently consume energy, so a rise in your bill most likely means you need a professional repair.
- Cold air coming out of vents – You may need a new filter. Installed a new filter and cold air is still coming out? You might be having trouble with the pilot light or a dirty flame sensor. An HVAC technician can help!
- Pilot light not staying on – The pilot light may indicate you have bad thermocouple or a lack of oxygen intake. Call Efficiency Plumbing & Remodeling to get your furnace checked.
- Musty smell from furnace – The odor may indicate mold. A licensed technician can help you find the right solution
- Rumbling or squealing noises – A component may be damaged, or there might be a part loose. A loose or damaged part can become very risky, so contact a professional ASAP to prevent further damage to your furnace.
Call Efficiency Plumbing & Remodeling for Furnace Repair in the Quincy Area
Efficiency Plumbing & Remodeling is a family-owned business, so we know how important it is to put family first. You can trust our licensed professionals to ensure your family’s safety and improve your family’s comfort.
Our local focus encourages us to provide the best service to every one of our customers. Each repair is an opportunity to maintain our excellent reputation, so we continue to provide our customers with the best every time.
Feel prepared to go into this winter with a reliable furnace. Contact Efficiency Plumbing & Remodeling for quality furnace repairs.