Water Heater Repair in Quincy, MA
Water heater issues can be an inconvenience at best and very dangerous at worst. When you have issues with your water heater, don’t wait — call the plumbing experts at Efficiency Plumbing & Remodeling!
We’re your family-owned and -operated plumbing and remodeling company serving residents in Quincy, MA and the South Shore area. Our licensed master plumbers and home improvement contractors do the job right, ensuring your satisfaction.
Do you need water heater services in Quincy, MA or the South Shore area? Call the expert plumbers today at 781-775-5014 or contact us online!
Why Is My Water Heater Not Working?
Depending on the type and model of your water heater, there are a number of reasons it may not be working. Some of most common reasons for water heater problems are:
- Excess sediment: Water that comes into your water heater can have minerals, sediment, and other debris. These materials can settle in your tank and effect the heater burners located at the bottom of the unit, causing problems with water temperature.
- Broken dip tube: Cold water enters the water heater tank through the dip tube. When a dip tube is broken, it leaves water at the top of the tank.
- Thermostat problems: If your thermostat is not set or working correctly, it can still produce hot water, but often not enough for your needs.
- Gas line leaks: For gas water heaters, rotting egg odor around the unit can indicate a leak in the gas line connected to it. This is a serious problem that should be taken care of immediately by a professional.
- Shorted heating element: If you have an electric water heater, problems with the heating element can result in not enough hot water or lukewarm water.
If your water heater is not working, call Efficiency Plumbing & Remodeling today at 781-775-5014 to schedule repair in the Quincy, MA area!
When to Call for Water Heater Repair
Along with inconsistent hot water or not enough hot water, your water heater may be giving you other signs it’s time for repair. You may need to schedule repair if your water heater is:
- Making odd noises like hissing or popping
- Unusually loud
- Causing rust-colored water or bad odors
A leaky water heater can be very dangerous, so it’s especially important to schedule repair if you think your water heater is leaking. Water heaters can sometimes cause puddles around the unit due to condensation, but if you clean the puddle up and it returns consistently, you likely have a leak that needs repair.
Is your water heater leaking, making strange noises, or experiencing other problems? Call the team at Efficiency Plumbing & Remodeling today at 781-775-5014!
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
If your water heater needs repairs frequently, it may be time to think about replacement. Efficiency Plumbing & Remodeling offers water heater replacement and installation to get hot water working properly in your Quincy area home.
In addition to reducing the need for repairs, replacing or installing a water heater can help lower your energy bills and improve the hot water consistency in your home. You can also consider tankless water heaters which offer an eco-friendly efficiency for on-demand hot water.
Need water heater replacement or installation? Contact our water heater experts to learn about our water heater services!
Call to Today to Schedule Water Heater Repair in Quincy, MA
Say goodbye to inconsistent hot water and broken water heaters. At Efficiency Plumbing & Remodeling, we offer top-quality water heater repair and installation services to get your hot water working again.
For water heater repair, installation, or replacement, call us today at 781-775-5014 or contact us online!